25 November 2011 in the complex "palladium" was held the third scientific-practical seminar "Growing of legumes crops for industrial purposes. Experience organic farming. International assessment of growing legumes in Ukraine. Chickpeas, lentils, soybeans".
25 of November 2011 in the complex "palladium" was held the third scientific-practical seminar "Growing of legumes crops for industrial purposes. Experience organic farming. International assessment of growing legumes in Ukraine. Chickpeas, lentils, soya".
the event is organized by "AVAS-Trade" ltd, international Association of legumes with the support of the Ministry of agriculture of Ukraine, Department of crop production; the Ukrainian agrarian Confederation, Ukrainian grain Association; Soybean Association.
during the seminar following issues were discussed:
1. a Brief analysis of the beans market in Ukraine and other countries.
2. Relevant aspects in the industrial production of chickpea in Ukraine.
1) seed Production of chickpea crops for their own agricultural firm.
• Producers of elite seeds of chickpea in Ukraine.
• chickpea Varieties of foreign breeding, registered in Ukraine. The suppliers of these seeds.
2) the production Technology of chickpea in Ukraine (practical experience).
• Preparation of soil for sowing of chickpea in fields with various potential contamination of the soil.
• Influence diagrams sowing of chickpea on yield of varieties with different size of seeds.
• the Effect of plant density of chickpea on yield of varieties with different size of seeds.
• Fight in crops of chickpeas with the most harmful types of weeds.
• Fusarium wilt of chickpea. Biology of the pest. Ways of infection of plants of chickpea Fusarium. Methods to prevent diseases of crops of chickpea. Techniques fight Fusarium in diseased chickpea crops.
3) Agricultural machines for sowing of chickpea in wide.
4) Ways to improve productivity and safety of legumes.
3. the Practice of chickpea production in the Russian Federation. Varieties of chickpea. Technological methods of cultivation of chickpeas. Fight diseases and weeds.
4. the Experience of growing soybeans on an industrial scale in Ukraine.
5. The improvement, simplification and optimization of logistic routes.
the Target audience of the seminar are heads of farms, TOO, COSP, Directors of agricultural companies and farmers.